The following may be useful:
1) The next public meeting is 6th December, 7pm at Granton Primary School, Granton Road, Streatham, SW16 5AN.
2) We have heard from Network Rail's community relations manager John Eccles. He has told us that they have established a website with news about the works, which will be regularly updated. You can see it here: www.networkrail.co.uk/
3. There is also a Network Rail Helpline: 08457 11 41 41. This can be used to contact John Eccles.
4. They have also put together a leaflet which you can see here.
5. Lambeth Council have set up a news item link, for the latest news and updates however, I notice it has not been updated at the time of writing this blog: http://lambethnews.
6. For detailed maps of diversions click here
7. Any questions you have to Lambeth, can be sent to their dedicated email address: StreathamCommonStation@lambeth.gov.uk
8. There is a dedicated Facebook page here http://www.facebook.com/#!/
9. We are still waiting on Cllr Mark Bennett for an explanation about the failings of proper consultation on this bridge closure by Lambeth Council. As soon as we have that, we will let you know. (I have emailed Cllr Bennett again to ask for this)
10. We have asked Lambeth to check the pollution levels in the area and for an update on road safety concerns raised at the last public meeting.
If you have any concerns that we can help with please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8769 9133.
You can also see our previous update here